We are excited to introduce Clark Atlanta University’s new virtual Career Center, for current students to explore career opportunities, connect with employers, and engage with career resources.
Through the career center, you will be able to:
- Explore open jobs and find employers currently hiring Clark students
- Find career opportunities and advice specific to your career path of interest under ‘Explore Interests’ in the menu.
- Get help with key career development areas, like 'Create a Resume / Cover Letter' and 'Prepare for an Interview'
We strongly recommend that you take 2 minutes to customize your email alerts to ensure you receive automated, customized notifications for the new jobs, resources, and events that are important to you. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com for help.
The Clark Atlanta University Career and Professional Development Office is committed to guiding all students throughout the different phases of the career development process. We are here to help you identify and develop resources to realize your career goals through an array of services including the following:
- Individualized and Group Counseling sessions
- Rèsumè and cover letter assistance
- Workshops on interviewing, job-search strategies, networking, and more
- Internship, Cooperative Education, Summer employment and Part-time Employment
- Opportunities to meet prospective employers and compete for positions with regional and national companies and organizations
Students should log into their CAU CareerLink to view job/internship/co-op opportunities. Students can click HERE to sign in using their regular CAU computer login.
Seeking a job/internship opportunity?
All registered students currently have access to our career portal called Handshake. All you need is your CAU email and password and you are ready to go!
In this portal you can:
- Establish a customized profile that allows you to specifically identify opportunities that fit your aspirations
- A robust search engine that allows you to view and easily apply for internships/jobs across the country based on interest
- Receive direct emails from employers that have identified you as a potential candidate
- Allow companies to set up interviews and time slots that can be scheduled at your convenience
- Connect you to companies interested in your skills and background
- View company-sponsored networking and info session events from employers and CPD
Visit: www.cau.joinhandshake.com to log in!
To have your resume reviewed, ask a question or set up an appointment email HireAPanther@remax-central-lvnv.com (Walk-ins welcome)